Classes Update – June 7/2021
We will be running show handling classes and a ******** on the lawn by the Centennial building starting July 5 and 6th, until the end of August. The City requires a COVID plan covering how the classes will be arranged and what measures will be taken to protect all participants. This plan can be viewed soon on this page.
All participants are required to: Generalized rules below, specifics see link New Covid protocols below
- wear a mask
- maintain a 6′ distance from other participants at all times
- be assessed for Covid symptoms before entering the rings
- use hand sanitizer upon entry
- wait outside the ring until invited to enter by the instructor
- use only the ring openings designated for entry and for exit for their class
- follow any other rules set by the instructor
NEW Covid protocols will be in place Covid Classes Safety Plan 2021
There is NO admittance to the Centennial Building: not even to use the washrooms. A Porta-potty is located between the Frank Crane Arena and the Social Center.
These rules are a requirement of the city, and are intended to keep all participants safe.
There will be no drop-ins for show handling.
Handlers can work more than 1 dog, but only in the ring they are registered for (large dogs in one ring; table dogs in the other).
Any spectators must be outside the perimeter fence.
- Starting July 5 & 6
- SHOW CLASSES, for 8 weeks,
- PET CLASSES, Run for 6 weeks.
- No classes August 2nd and 3rd
- More information and Class Descriptions are available here
- For more information: please email email@example.com
|TIME||MONDAY–Ring 1||MONDAY-Ring 2||TUESDAY-Ring 1||TUESDAY-Ring 2|