Covid protocols will be in place Covid Classes Safety Plan
We will be running a few training classes starting in mid-January 2021, depending on the province’s COVID-19 numbers and hence whether or not we are allowed to hold classes. The City requires a COVID plan covering how the classes will be arranged in the building and what measures will be taken to protect all participants. This plan can be viewed on the classes page or in Documents page on the NKC website.
All participants are required to:
- wear a mask at all times
- maintain a 6′ distance from other participants at all times
- be assessed for Covid symptoms before entering the building
- use hand sanitizer upon entry and if using the washrooms
- wait outside until invited to enter by the instructor
- use only the doors designated for entry and for exit for their class
- follow any other rules set by the instructor
These rules you will find familiar from the malls and other public spaces. These rules are a requirement of the city, and are intended to keep all participants safe.
There will be no spectators this session.
For show handling classes, registration will be online the same as the other classes. There will be no drop- in fee collection to aid in the social distance effort.
More information and Class Descriptions are available here
For more information: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
January Classes Schedule has been cancelled due to Covid-19